INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING TICKETS ON-LINE WITH GEMS:
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets ordered up to one week before a performance will be mailed. Tickets ordered within a week of the performance will be held at the door (please IGNORE PayPal's indication that they will be shipped).
1. Choose each concert and ticket price you would like by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
2. PayPal will start filling a “cart” for you and show you, with each choice, what has accumulated in it.
Please Note: If you wish to order more than one ticket, adjust the quantity.
3. When you have everything you want, you may click the “View Cart” button. You can make any additional changes or deletions you wish.
4. Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
5. On the Checkout page, they would like you to use a PayPal account, but you do not have to. Just click “Continue” where it displays the credit card logos on the left-hand side, and then enter regular credit card information.
6. GEMS brings a list of all ticket orders to the performance, so do not be concerned if tickets get lost (by the postal service, or by you).
ORDERING TICKETS ON-LINE FROM GEMS IS EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL, AND SAFE
You may order tickets for:
• events presented by GEMS • events presented by other organizations using GEMS for their ticketing services.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards, as well as eCheck and PayPal.
As a service to our performing ensembles, we charge a minimal $5 per order (not per ticket) service charge to cover the costs of processing credit cards. This is NOT A SHIPPING CHARGE, as PayPal insists.
NOTE: the charge on your credit card will appear as "PAYPAL*GOTHAMEARLY"
For your security:
• GEMS does not keep any of your financial information on file • all financial transactions, including credit cards, are handled through PayPal's secure processing system. PayPal's security is unmatched in the industry, with fraud rates significantly lower than all other on-line processors. Though PayPal is owned by eBay, the problems with the auction site are not found in PayPal's online ordering through agents like GEMS • all PayPal transactions are covered with 100% protection for you, the buyer. Visit PayPal's website and click on "100% protection" in the Buyer's column.